ONLINE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
November 26, 2023
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by Grandote Golf Inc, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 18 years old.
1. Your PlayGrandote.com Account and Site. If you use a service on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and the service, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the service. You must not describe or assign keywords to your service in a misleading or unlawful manner, including in a manner intended to trade on the name or reputation of others, and Grandote Golf Inc may change or remove any description or keyword that it considers inappropriate or unlawful, or otherwise likely to cause Grandote Golf Inc liability. You must immediately notify Grandote Golf Inc of any unauthorized uses of your service, your account or any other breaches of security. Grandote Golf Inc will not be liable for any acts or omissions by you, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
2. Responsibility of Contributors. If you operate a service, comment on a service, post material to the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website (any such material, "Content"), you are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
o the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
o if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
o you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
o the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
o the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
o the Content is not libelous or defamatory (more info on what that means), does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
o your service is not getting advertised via unwanted electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups, email lists, other forums and web sites, and similar unsolicited promotional methods;
o your service is not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or company. For example, your service’s URL or name is not the name of a person other than yourself or company other than your own; and
o you have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by Grandote Golf Inc or otherwise.
By submitting Content to Grandote Golf Inc for inclusion on our Website, you grant Grandote Golf Inc a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing and promoting your service. If you delete Content, Grandote Golf Inc will use reasonable efforts to remove it from the Website, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable.
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, Grandote Golf Inc has the right (though not the obligation) to, in Grandote Golf Inc's sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in Grandote Golf Inc's reasonable opinion, violates any Grandote Golf Inc policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in Grandote Golf Inc's sole discretion. Grandote Golf Inc will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
3. Responsibility of Website Visitors. Grandote Golf Inc has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material's content, use or effects. By operating the Website, Grandote Golf Inc does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. Grandote Golf Inc disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
4. Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which PlayGrandote.com links, and that link to our forum, partners, affiliates, and non-affiliates. Grandote Golf Inc does not have any control over those non-Grandote Golf Inc websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-Grandote Golf Inc website or webpage, Grandote Golf Inc does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. Grandote Golf Inc disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-Grandote Golf Inc websites and webpages.
5. Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As Grandote Golf Inc asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by PlayGrandote.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify Grandote Golf Inc in accordance with Grandote Golf Inc Digital Millennium Copyright Act (�DMCA�) Policy. Grandote Golf Inc will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. In the case of a visitor who may infringe or repeatedly infringes the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Grandote Golf Inc or others, Grandote Golf Inc may, in its discretion, terminate or deny access to and use of the Website. In the case of such termination, Grandote Golf Inc will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to Grandote Golf Inc.
6. Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from Grandote Golf Inc to you any Grandote Golf Inc or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Grandote Golf Inc., PlayGrandote.com, HardMoneyLasVegas.com, the PlayGrandote.com logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with Grandote Golf Inc, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of Grandote Golf Inc or Grandote Golf Inc's licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Grandote Golf Inc or third-party trademarks.
7. Changes. Grandote Golf Inc reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. Grandote Golf Inc may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
8. Termination. Grandote Golf Inc may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your PlayGrandote.com account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
9. Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided “as is”. Grandote Golf Inc and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Grandote Golf Inc nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
10. Limitation of Liability. In no event will Grandote Golf Inc, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement or substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to Grandote Golf Inc under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. Grandote Golf Inc shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
12. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Grandote Golf Inc, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
13. Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Grandote Golf Inc and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and this may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of Grandote Golf Inc, or by the posting by Grandote Golf Inc of a revised version. The Agreement shall be governed by the laws of The United States of America without regard to its choice or law or conflict of laws provisions. All legal actions in connection with the Agreement shall be brought in the state or federal courts located in Nevada, USA. Grandote Golf Inc. in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys' fees. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties' original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. Rights under this Agreement may be assigned to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; Grandote Golf Inc may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
14. Grandote Golf: Your use of the Website constitutes your understanding that the content in the Website is proprietary to Grandote Golf Inc. The information and content that you receive from this Website is or could be very valuable to our competitors, and you agree to use discretion when discussing the content, ideas, and information from this Website with others, and if “others” are competitors of Grandote Golf Inc., then you agree to not disclose to those competitors anything about this Website, or the content, ideas, or information, thereof.
15. Other Users: Use of this Website constitutes your understanding and agreement that you will not post or chat malicious content towards other investors, users, Grandote Golf staff and management, or any other parties involved in the Website, Grandote Golf, or PlayGrandote.com.
16. Nevada Required Disclosures: You acknowledge that you have read the following disclosure and you agree that Grandote Golf does not guarantee any investment or return to investors. Investors must be given applicable disclosures prior to investing. Trust Deeds are not insured and are not guaranteed to earn any interest or return.
17. Disclaimer: This communication is intended only for those persons with an in-depth understanding of the high-risk nature of alternative investments. The communication is general in nature and should not be considered a full statement of the facts pertinent to this message. The investments shown herein may not be suitable for you. This communication is intended for, and specific to, the person to whom it was sent. The e-mail may not be distributed in either excerpts or in its entirety beyond the intended recipient of the communication. Grandote Golf. ("Grandote") will not be held responsible if this communication is used or is distributed beyond its initial recipient or if it is used for any unintended or unauthorized purpose. This communication is not a solicitation for an order or offer of securities, and there is not enough information contained in this message in which to make any investment decision. Any information contained herein should not be used as a basis for making any investment decision. All investors should make their own determination of whether or not to make any investment, based on their own respective independent evaluation and analysis.
To the knowledge of the sender, this communication and the relevant pages herein are: (i) current as of the date of distribution; (ii) subject to change without notice; (iii) directed solely at eligible accredited investors; (iv) not directed at, may not be suitable for, and should not be relied on, by general retail clients. Grandote Golf does not do any of the following: (a) produce in-house research; (b) make recommendations to purchase or sell specific securities or provide investment advisory services. All prospective investors are highly encouraged to retain and consult with their own respective independent legal counsel, tax and financial advisers, investment advisers and accountants.
By reading this communication, you hereby acknowledge that you are an accredited investor. If you are a general retail client, then this communication is not intended for you. Alternative investments may not be suitable investments for you. You may not possess the sophistication to rely on the contents of this communication, and in such case, you should either shred or return the communication and message to Grandote Golf. Neither Grandote Golf nor any of its directors, officers, employees, representatives, affiliates or agents shall have any liability, howsoever arising, for any error or incompleteness of fact or opinion in, or lack of care in its preparation or publication, the material and communication herein.
Return of merchandise is allowed within 7 days, with a receipt and if the item has not been used and is in new conditions. Items should be returned to the Pro-shop.
Rain checks are given when the golfer has played less than 50% of the holes and has been on the course less than 50% of the time it takes to play 9 holes, which is 60 minutes.
Refund of deposits are fully refundable 15 days prior to the start date, or 50% refundable 7 days prior to the start date. Reservations cancelled less than 7 days from the start of the reservation cannot be cancelled except with express permission from the owner of Grandote Golf. The owner can be contacted at 719-999-2006.
This is a place to describe your Return and Refund Policy to buyers.
A Return and Refund policy usually consists of: